We use superior quality packaging materials and sturdy corrugated moving boxes in the process. Highly trained packers will take utmost care of even a single small item in the process. Each individual item will be wrapped properly using excellent quality wrapping sheets or bubble wraps so that they remain protected inside boxes during the transit. We secure each box with heavy duty packaging tape and label them properly. If you need professional packing service for your move then you can trust us for quality service.
Moving and Packing of household goods is utmost necessary for a successful home shifting or residential relocation. While proper packing ensure for safe transit, poor packing may result in damages of goods in the transit. We at ICE Movers and Packers UAE provide high quality packing solution for all kinds of relocation situations whether it is residential or commercial.
Useful Packing Tips
If you cannot afford the price of professional packing service then you may opt DIY (do-it-yourself) packing. But make sure you are expert in the job. If you do not know how to pack belongings correctly and what supplies you may need then might learn some good tips and suggestions. Here will provide you some packing secrets and information about required supplies so that you can save a significant amount of money by doing the process self.
Firstly you need to know and gather required materials you will need in the process of packing of your belongings. Required materials include dish-pack boxes, wardrobe boxes, cartons of different sizes, ropes, scissors, knife, heavy duty packaging tapes, wrapping sheets, bubble wraps, old newspapers, blank newsprint papers, blankets, dish-towels, linens, wrench, labeling stickers, marking pens, etc.
- Sort out items you need to transfer and do not want to transfer.
- Donate or sell unwanted items to reduce or get the rid of junk items.
- Have plenty of packing materials and boxes handy before you start the process.
- Begin the process on the room by room basis.
- Do not mix items of different nature in a single carton or box.
- Wrap each individual item carefully before you put it inside the carton.
- Use extra layers of wrapping sheets or bubble wraps when you pack fragile or breakable items.
- Heavier items should be placed first and lighter items later inside a box.
- Empty space of a box must be filled out with wadded or crushed newspapers or other padding supplies like dish-towels or piece of linens.
- Always place small heavier items in a small box.
- Do not overweight a carton. Make sure it is not more than 20 kg.
- Pack valuable items, important documents, hobby collection or other items of high value with utmost care by yourself only. Do not put these items on the moving truck. You must carry these with you only.
These were some basic packing tips which may provide you a good way to pack your belongings like a professional moving company. It depends on you which option you find better – professional packing or DIY packing.